Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dog Neck Cone

I've been so busy thinking about the past, wishing and hoping for things to turn out differently, being bitter for whatever that happened the past year that I've neglected so many other things and people.

I feel like I've been wearing a dog neck cone all this while.

My view and focus has only been on one issue and that was all I ever thought about and even prayed about. I've been praying all this while for only one person , neglecting everyone around me as well as those who are in need, which was of course, very very foolish of me.

The cone is off now and I'm slowly looking beyond myself. I need this new start and I'm going to make it right; not by my own strength but by His.

Break my heart for what breaks yours.



Lord I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment