In order to encourage ourselves in the journey of PSY 301, we (Val and I) decided to have a nicer dinner last night after service. So we headed to Ms. Read which is also called Delicious. I don't know why I always call things differently from others. I was talking on and on about Ms. Read and so she didn't know what I was talking about because she calls it Delicious.
So we headed there and walked in and she was like "Oh so we're eating HERE? This is called Delicious!" I'm like "Oh..so you mean you didn't know where I was talking about?" -__-
Sorry, my fault. Haha.
Nonetheless, I fulfilled one of my cravings. :D
Tunisian Eggplant & Tomatoes Spaghetti.
And she had Corn Beef & Chilli Padi Spaghetti Olio Style which she really enjoyed and would continue to order it the next time.
And now, this made my day.
Peppermint tea!!
Why can't I justify things properly in my proposal like how I justified for my dinner last night? sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment