But what bugs me even more is the fear that I would regret. Like if I didn't say something I wanted to say to this person and find that I won't ever be able to say it anymore.
So happen today I heard the song by Ronan Keating, "If tomorrow never comes" and it really got me thinking. What if I die tomorrow? Will the people I love and care about know that I love and treasure them?
Maybe some, but not all. I guess what is stopping me is just the fear of judgment or rejection (applicable to some people only). But I suppose I'd rather face that than regret.
Time to work up some courage to say something, right?
It is also time for me to apologize to those I've hurt along the way.
Speaking of hurt, I realize something today. For the past 2 years, I felt and went through the exact kind of pain and heartache that I've put a few people through last time. So we really do reap what we sow and sometimes its in exact.
God is really very fair.
So lets remember to sow what we want to reap.
No comments:
Post a Comment