The sunway mentari bubble tea really made my day. :) Not only because its the cheapest and the tastiest, it had a pretty princess cover (which the lady poked the straw right in her face -.-)
Yea, I taped it back to mend her face. lol.
ps: to WeiWen, your name is on the cover! lol. copyrighted somemore. hahaha!
So yea, the bubble tea made my day. But it was also nice of course to meet my darling who is so afraid that I won't miss her while we are off for our very opposite climate holiday. hahah!
I will miss you la k, babe. Just that the shopping might be in my head more that time. And for you, I think you will be too busy trying to figure out where you are etc. haha! :D
I had a lot of thoughts last night while trying to sleep and I realize that maybe actually deep down, I'm still bitter.
But I realize I shouldn't have said what I said.
No comments:
Post a Comment