I got the same princess bubble tea cover again! :D :D
I was talking about bubble tea just now to my dad and then we passed by a shop.
Dad: There, that shop is called "bubble zone". Is it the one??
Me: Its a DOBI la! -__-
Sigh, I'm just gonna try to do whatever I can with my thesis and then I will not think about it for the next 4 days!
Ok, I gotta go do my nails, cause I'm going to Thailanddddd. So much for working on my thesis. -.-
I'll miss our boys.

Vader, I hope you will be okay in the hotel.
Go make friends and be nice k!
Baby No, please take care of the house? :)
Watch out for the black cat!
We will miss you both a lot!
hugggggs!
The principle of you reap what you sow.
I reaped what I sowed.
And it is over now.
No comments:
Post a Comment