I'd have to admit that it was so much more fun than baking! hahaha. Technology. :) It has been a while since I last played such games and I was tearing with excitement. Can you imagine that? It felt like a good work out right after one game. lol.
Anyway so yes, back to baking..
We baked a simple butter cake and "decorated" it with pink icing.
So we took turns to write our names on the cake. Kenneth's one turned out to be the fattest thickest one. lol
Valerie's one had little tails towards the end and mine had an "e" that looked like an "o"
And then Mr Boss decided to add more decorations such as flowers, heart shapes and circles which turned out to look like eggs. -__-
Other than the cake, we had Matt the chef of the day prepare some light appetizer - the one he wanted to do the other day.
He made cucumber-salmon rolls which were really yummy. :)
And he made cheese baked mussels which were superb! :) :)
And then we brought the sparkling juice that we didn't get to drink since last BBQ which was aeons ago.
Er, yea those two are bowls. I think cause we ran out of cups to use. hahaha.
CHEERS!
It was another good day but enough of fun times.
Its time to get back to work!
: /










No comments:
Post a Comment