Friday, April 16, 2010

Boys.

BrunoSweetHeart and VaderMonster


BrunoSweetHeart!
He's the sweetest thing ever! : ) He's got the most emo face ever and sigh, it just melts your heart.

I love how I can just sit down and hug him like a teddy. : )
And I love how he makes his kisses so limited that if you get one from him, you'd feel special! hahaha



VaderLoong.
He really does live up to his name. lol. 
He has destroyed almost everything destroyable - even the wooden chair, which according to dad, is the hardest kind of wood and even termites won't attack. Yea, he has been chewing on it. 

He is pretty close to Marley, except he isn't in the house but the excitement and the cheekiness is the same.

They make my day, everyday! : )
Love you both. To bits. And pieces.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment