Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've been so lazy to blog although I've got things to say and I've got the time to do it. Sigh, the irony. haha. But yea, I'm bored now, supposed to rest for a bit after a whole morning of cycling but nah.

My break has been great thus far. Had short, simple yet very fun trips. One was up North and another hmm, nearby but looks pretty far away. lol.

I'll save the one up North for later as I'm waiting for nicer and cooler pics from mr.yeoh. And because girls are so much more efficient with photos (its in our nature!), I've got almost all the pics from that trip. So yea, this place although I'm not supposed to disclose the place cause its so beautiful and we decided to be selfish and not want to share it with the world, I actually have already disclosed it earlier but I shall not mention it.

It was a 2 days 1 night all girls and no reception (which made it even better!) trip to this really beautiful place. :)

We stayed in one of the two glass houses there and the very first thing we did when we entered, besides getting all excited, checking out the place, camwhoring and trying to get reception to inform our loved ones about our safe arrival, we headed to the pool! We had the entire pool to ourselves and so well we tried to teach those who didn't know how to swim to swim, which turned out to be really hard. I mean, how do you teach one to float? Cause to me, you just do it somehow. lol. Either that or I just fail as a swimming teacher. haha.










Yea okay here comes the swimming ones. :)








And that is it for this time. More to come. But erm, I have no idea when that will be seeing my lack of responsibility to this blog. lol.

tah.

ps: Isn't the place just beautiful?! hahahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment