On Tuesday night, after our badminton session and dinner at Picadilly, I was on my way home and as I was driving near Aunty Sally's (the most famous lady bus driver in PJ) house, I saw something moving on the road. I took some time to register what it was and I soon realized it was a frog because well, it was happily hopping across the road. lol. So by the time I realized what it was, I was pretty near it and I tried to swerve to avoid it but I really don't know if I was successful. I didn't feel anything but again, its a pretty tiny frog so I guess I might not have felt anything if I did run over it. And through a lot of previous experiences of how I end up going over what I want to avoid, there is a very high chance that I might have ran over that poor frog.
: (
No comments:
Post a Comment