Tonight I left church and headed home. Federal was jam and so I just jammed along when suddenly I realized I left Daphnie back at 3Two Square, which is just 2 minutes away from church and fyi, I dropped her there earlier. -___- So I had to continue on with the jam and to make matter worse, the jam was all the way until the place where I could make a U-turn. So yes, I had to jam all the way to turn back to where I left. I ended up laughing at myself the entire time. Sigh, the situations I get myself into. lol.
Oh and to add on to this, as I headed back to church, I was stopped AGAIN in a road block. Yea, again. Almost every time I pass a road block, I will be stopped. I wonder why. -__- And when they stop me, they'd ask me stupid questions. It amuses me sometimes. haha.
Another instance of my blurness - I was leaving home for class and was going for badminton after class. So I took out Daphnie's shoes cause Deniece wore my shoes and left it outside so that I can put it in the car when I go out. So yes, I reached uni only to realize that 1) I left my shoes at home and so I didn't have shoes for badminton and 2) I left it outside with our DestroyerDog and nobody was home to bring it in. -___- So yes, it was destroyed by my sweetheart VaderLoong.
My conversation with the creator of "BlurQueen". lool.
: ) so yes, blur queen.


No comments:
Post a Comment