Monday, June 28, 2010

questions.



People say and I also say - "Life is short, live it to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it"

But then when things come my way and all I need to do is to enjoy the moment and not worry so much, I find it so hard to do.

I found myself being tied down by the rules and guidelines that were set before me. I may be making a mistake, I don't know. I know that sometimes rules and guidelines are there to keep me safe and to well, guide me. But my actions are currently proving that I'm about to cross these rules. And this brings me back to 4 years ago when I did it and two years down the road, I had to pay for it.

Then the question of "How sure are you the same thing will happen?" comes. Sigh. I'm not sure. It might happen again or it might not.

Sometimes I really do wish that someone could just tell me the right thing to do. : /

: ( sigh.

Why does it seem so easy for other people but so hard for me? 
Why is it so hard for me to take a risk? 
Why am I so afraid of making mistakes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment