Looks like my plan of reviving this kinda failed.
It is always at the back of my mind to blog - simply because it helps me keep track of what happened and all. But yea, never really got the time to do so. :/
Anyhow, since today I've got some time to spare will just write whatever that comes to mind.
Firstly, our 13th General Election is coming up tomorrow. This election I'd say is really different as I believe its gonna be a history making one. I've never been interested in politics but this time its really too much for me to ignore. I'm pretty sure its the same for A LOT of people.
So I'll be going to vote with Den tomorrow morning while my parents fly off to Europe. Sad that they can't be a part of this but I'm sure they will have a great time there so its worth it. Really hoping that things will be smooth while we are there and am really praying for a change in this country.
As for other updates, I've been going for Fly Yoga regularly and I'm enjoying it very much, though I'm still pretty lazy to do it at home. Haha. Its great to know what your body can do sometimes and I guess that is what makes me enjoy it even more. :D
Updates on Smurfy, I just got him fixed recently and he is behaving so much better. His territory marking is down to zero and is 100% litter box trained. Sometimes when I look back, I wonder how I did it but I guess its just time and patience. He is a real sweetheart and such a lazy bunny. Haha. I'm really very thankful that I didn't give up on him as he always puts a smile on my face. :) :)
Other than that, Planet Leather is doing great and we got another outlet opened in Taipan USJ. Thankful and grateful for God's blessings as we really can't do it without His providence and grace. There is really still so much room for improvement and I'm praying that we will be guided on how to further improve this business.
Guess that's all I have for now.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment