Monday, December 28, 2009

another one?!

Okay yea. I got myself ANOTHER blog! Sorry for being so fickle but erm my reason for starting a new one is simply because my old one was just too sad and emo. And most of you would understand what I mean.

But I'm not saying that this would be all about rainbows and butterflies, but it would no longer be one that has so much about heartache and brokenness.

And yea, it just signifies a brand new start for me and well, so happen the new year is coming too. So its a good time. haha!

This year is one that I would say is very much significant. In retrospect, I think it is a year that I've learnt a lot and I've also grown up a lot more. I know and I'm sure the people who are close to me would have noticed that I am not the same person anymore (in some aspects).

I am definitely and I mean DEFINITELY a lot meaner now. No longer that girl who is all nice and sweet. So to those who think I'm nice now, I was a lot nicer before! hahaha! :D


Okay so yea, this is my first post here. Welcome. welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment