Monday, December 28, 2009

Dee!


hi delaine tan. :)



That post is really sweet and I would say the same to you. I don't know how I would survive if I could not call you STRAIGHT AWAY after something happened and go all "Babe omgosh...bla bla bla". It helps you know. Haha. Or if you weren't there in Yippee Cup that day. I would have died! haha!!

And yea, we will find our happy ending and this year indeed wasn't bad afterall. Even now - the period which we both thought would be disastrous. I am actually happy and I know you are although very much surprised, you are happy. :)

You have been so strong and I've said it before and I am saying it again. I am VERY PROUD of you! Remember, yesterday ended last night! :)


Haha, and yea, die die if I don't find my biker, I will come back to you! lol!


Sayang you much. hugs!

2 comments:

  1. biker boys are good, but i'm better ;) trust me. aww, i heart you babe, x. will call you soon enough, again -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're better cause you have a car right! hahaha! heart you too!

    ReplyDelete