So it is another year! HAPPY 2010! I was just telling Daph about how hard it is now to call the year. Before this we would say like in 09 or 08. But it sounds weird saying "10" or "010".
Anyway I've always wanted to do those recap the year thing but always failed to do so. Last year I was really just not in the mood to and felt that there wasn't anything worth recapping. So yea, I'll just have a brief recap of 2009 according to each month. :)
January
We got BRUNO the NO!! He is the most handsome thing I've ever seen and we love him SO MUCH!! Who can resist such an adorable boy! :D
He is truly a blessing to our family and he is the sweetest boy. A kiss from him makes my day!



February
It was CNY and this is a photo of us on the first day of CNY.
A very beautiful and complete picture of the family. :)


And then it was Valentines and it was spent with Val and Andy in Pavilion.
We watched a movie but I don't remember what it was.
March
Our very first 21st birthday! Miss Koh Tsu Yi's birthday.

We celebrated with her on the actual date in Bora Asmara.

The annual Trekathon! This is one event in uni that I vowed to attend every year.
And by far, I have attended all of it since foundation. :)

April
Daphnie's birthday but I don't have any picture and
I don't remember at all what we did for her. lol
Then at the end of the month, it was Melbourne!!
We really did enjoy ourselves and its indeed a beautiful place.
May
Celebrated Vee's 21st in Melbourne! We had a scrumptious dinner on Vee and then
headed to the Shrine of Remembrance to continue the celebration. :)
Then it was mum's birthday and we celebrated it in Victoria's station.
June
The Gallimores came over from Norway and we had so much fun with them.
The kids are so adorable and sigh, I miss them! haha!
A day out to the orphanage with Val and Andy and then we went to
Lookout Point later at night.
.jpg)
At the end of the month, we celebrated Andy's birthday in Jaya One.
We had korean at first and then headed to Simply Fusion to meet Tsu. :)

July
Then it was Cassie's 21st!

Next up was VenB's 21st party.

And then we (my uni friends) took a day trip to Genting.

At the end of the month, I started my internship
in EIP Autism. It was one experience that I would not forget
and I really enjoyed myself there! All thanks to the adorable kids and the
very fun and friendly staff there.


August
Valerie's birthday and we celebrated it in La Bodega, Bangsar.

September
Amanda's 21st, in Country Barn.

Mabel's wedding.

And my 21st! During the eve of my birthday, my beloved girlfriends, TsuYi and VenB
took me out for picnic.

And they surprised me during dinner time by having my other close friends there
and we had a great time. Mainly because of Monopoly Deal. :)
We had dinner in Palate Palate and then drinks in Werners.

October
And one week later, it was my 21st birthday bash in Mum's Place.
I'm still very touched by the amount of performances and surprises I got that night. :)
Thank you all!

November
This period of time was one that was very highly stressful for me. Had so many
assignments to rush for and what not. Then I had my Health Psychology campaign
and seminar and we were of course pretty stressed up about it.
But I'm glad it turned out great and we all had fun.

Then it was Brenda's 21st! And I wore a sari! :)

And we got a little brother for Bruno also. Vader Loong. :) I forgot to upload
a picture of him and I'm too lazy to drag it all the way down here.
December
And not forgetting IO!!!! omggg! hahaha.
This one was another huge stressor for this semester and I am (I'm sure all of us) are
thankful it is over now!
EPIC Artist, after the final presentation. :)

Then it was Ayla's wedding!! My very first friend who got married! 0.0
I was so touched that I teared during the ceremony. Ya, I'm a sucker for marriages and
love stories.
Anyway, that one was her akad nikah and I'm going for the ceremony this coming Sunday
and we'll be in Kebayas! :D:D

Then it was Daddy's birthday and we celebrated it in One World Hotel.
It was a nice time of family bonding and a very funny incident happened to me
which still gets Deniece laughing until now. :)

The day after was Bpysch's ball. I suppose this would be the very last ball
that I will attend. I counted and I have attended a total of 6 balls / proms since
high school. And I am tired of it. lol!
Nevertheless, I did enjoy myself that night mainly because of the lecturer's performances.
Its so cool to see your Dean, HOD and lecturers play guitar, drums, keyboard and sing!
They're so talented, seriously.
And then of course its Christmas and we had our usual family dinners.



I'm sure there are a lot of other things that I've missed out. But yea, these are the more
significant happenings that happened last year. :)
So, that is it for 2009!
I just read my sister's blog and now my post seem very boring as compared to hers. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment