Was having a bedtime talk with Daph last night. And I was saying like how recently the amount of people that I actually talk to is only a hand full.
When we first started to use the internet, we have things like mIRC and ICQ. In there, we talk to our friends and even strangers from other countries and what not.
Then we proceeded to MSN and recently, although I've got over 200 contacts in my list, it is so sad that I only chat constantly with about 3 - 4 people. It is very sad, I know. :( And now I am seriously wondering why. If the problem lies on my side or if this is the current trend.
I guess for me, I am always just lazy. Like if I wanted to, I could pick up a conversation with some of the people in my list but I just feel lazy to continue the conversation. Sigh. Maybe the problem is really on my side. -.-
Anyway, today I was in 1u and I passed by a booth thing and this guy passed me something and insisted that I took it although I rejected a few times.
-.-"
"I would totally use your service if I had someone I could get married to!"
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment