Sunday, February 7, 2010

3 guppies.

oh wow. I can make damn weird sound by pouting my lips and I can even make em into a song. haaaa.

Was supposed to go for badminton today but see, I always jinx myself. When I'm looking forward to something and I tell people about it, something just tends to come in the way. It has happened to many many many other things that I wanted to do or places that I wanted to go. Sigh. But nonetheless, I still got my fair share of exercise by cleaning my refugee camp look alike room and removing the overdue Christmas tree.

The dust in my room, I tell you, can be stuffed and made into a small pillow for Bruno or Vader.

Hmm other than that, I've been making friends with Takamine and it isn't such a pain anymore. We'll see how far our friendship goes. Oh and yes, I made some changes to the header too. I find it a little bit too girly. I might just change the color if I'm not lazy.

Today was not too bad a day, I would say. Now, what's for dinner? heeeh.

And I want to feel this again.



Let's wait together
for our happy ending. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment