Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love, not just a feeling.

So yea it is very true that when you pray for something, God doesn't just give it to you but instead He gives you the chance to practice what you've asked for. I've been asking for patience and true enough, my patience has been tested over and over the past few days.

I had to pay RM 18 for parking last night just because I entered 2 minutes earlier but it was already past 5 in my friends' and my watch but it wasn't according to THEIR time. -__- Was extremely pissed about the whole situation but amidst the frustration, I was just reminded to calm down. So yes, thankfully I did in less than 5. :) And there were many cars (drivers!!) that really just bugged me so much which of course really tested my patience and from what I see, I will need to have more of these "practices" before I'm really truly patient. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, have been doing some reading and am reading this book called "The Road Less Traveled". There is a part in this book that talked about love and it has really made me understand and realize a lot of things. For example, love is not just a feeling. It is the things that you'd do to prove it and the extra mile you'd go.



Like cleaning your brother's wound.

:) love this picture so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment