I wonder what do people do when they have trouble falling asleep.
Cause the one method that works and has been working for me is by closing my eyes and imagine that I'm sleeping on a hospital bed, hugging my bolster with an imaginary IV. And yes, to make it more realistic, I would place my hands as if I'm getting IV-ed. : )
Moments later, I'll be fast asleep. hahaha. I know, weird huh.
Oh and yes, Happy CNY. Holidays are over. Time to get my lazy self to start studying and speaking of which, before I can study, I will have to buy my text book first. -__- Sigh mid terms is next week and I am only getting my book like, maybe tomorrow?
Okay I've got nothing much to say because my life is pretty sad. And the weather is so gorgeously hot that I'm going to take a shower and attempt to remove MORE blackheads! : ) yesssss blackheads its time to go! You've been around long enough. grrrrr
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment