"Eyer you damn weird"
"OMG you're so retarded"
Daph's top two lines for me.
Go youtube "Salad Fingers" and watch. It is apparently disturbing but I erm oddly find it funny. And some parts cute. So if you find it disturbing, you're normal but if you don't then you're weird. But there really isn't anything weird about being weird. hahaha.
Disney Princesses being retarded : )
Oh and I got a parcel today. Its a nice feeling getting parcels especially when you were not expecting it. haha. It would have been perfect if it wasn't something about my thesis. -__- Didn't expect it to reach so soon but pretty good timing I guess. I can present it during my defense.
And I just got a surprise call which got me pretty confused at first cause I thought it was a call from Australia only to find that its VenBee. lol And I miss her.
Simple surprises like these makes me day. : )
Have you smiled today?


No comments:
Post a Comment