Saturday, February 6, 2010

Replaced so quickly.

One of the many conversations I have with Daph every night before we sleep.

Me: Eh, if you're a guy, would you like me??

Daph: Hmm, well, I would like you for your looks la.

Me: (Damn shocked and flattered) OH?? HAHAHAHA!! Okay and then?

Daph: Well it depends on what kind of a guy I am.

Me: The guy that is like who you are now la.

Daph: Er, then NO.

Me: But why???

Daph: CAUSE I WILL LIKE MYSELF!


Sighsighsighhhh.



Anyway, I was reminded today once again about my priorities. I'm glad that I get reminded with such mild and gentle reminders. So yes, who is your no. 1? Its so easy to say "oh, God is my number 1". But is he really? I find myself guilty of this over and over and over again. :S

Sometimes I think bubble tea even tops the list. 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment