Because I haven't got much to say recently or maybe because I've got so much to say that I don't know what to say, I decided that I should not say anything but instead just post up some pictures of my first Indian Vegetarian Lunch on Tuesday.
So ya, we (Val, Brenda and I) left class an hour earlier because we were hungry and we somehow ended up in Saravanaa Bhavan, Bangsar. I've tried the other Chettinad Cuisine a few shops away from this one but I've never tried this. So yay, a new place!
Our Bru Coffee - Its coffee with cow's milk. :)
Dosa (in other words, Thosai.)
This one was good cause it has some potato thing inside and the dips were great, especially the mint one. Heh
The Special Set Lunch.
One of the white bowls there is a dessert called Payasam and I loved it! Its a mix of ginger and milk with some sago and raisins. Both of them hated it (haha!) so I had that all by myself.
This is Brenda's naan and dhal and her bru coffee. The dhal was really really good.
It was one very satisfying lunch and I just realized that I actually really enjoy Indian food.
And Brenda told me that I should marry an Indian and learn to make chapati. Sounds like a good idea. Haaahaa.





No comments:
Post a Comment