Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maybe Its True.

Had a pretty long day on Friday with counseling session in the morning, class in the afternoon and Tsu's Birthday dinner at night. 

Its her 22nd birthday and I realized that I've known her for almost 10 years now. 0.0
So it was a simple birthday dinner at BoatHouse, TTDI

Val and I shared our meal as we already had something earlier and so we had Grilled Sausages and Mash and their house mushroom soup. We were rather disappointed with the soup because the portion was really not worth the price and we've tasted better mushroom soup. But our main was alright, the sausages were juicy and the caramelized onions were nice although it would have been better if they had a bigger portion.


Val and I. And no, we're not together! Lol!

The Birthday girl and her Kash. :)

Happy Birthday, Tsu!

On a totally different note, Andy just told me to kick myself in the butt and I really tried it. -__- 
I'm really very suggestible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment