I was naive, really very naive to think that things wouldn't be very different and that the friendship could still remain. But now I know, I've seen it in other cases. Its just plain hard. Yes, there are some exceptions of course. But when you see the ratio, chances are that you will be at the disappointed end.
Its funny how this person is someone you spent so much time with, someone whom you can talk to about anything in the world, someone that you loved and loved you as well. This person that you see no reason to talk to, nothing to talk about to right now was someone that meant a whole lot to you.
See how that line works? See how it changes EVERYTHING? Yea. It does. That stupid line does. Just like an eyeliner. And no, lines by eyeliners are not stupid, they make your eyes look bigger. lol. But its like an eyeliner line because that one thin line really makes a big difference.
In the end, this is the risk you'll have to take. So take it. Although for me I'm really not ready to take this risk. Not at all.
Actually I have not much of a clue of what I just said. Like what my point is.
-__- wtv.
Sometimes I hope that one day
you'll be in my shoes and feel the
scrapes these heels are giving me..
No comments:
Post a Comment