Sunday, March 21, 2010

I saw something that made me feel so thankful. :)

As much as whatever I saw could have hurt me but I suppose this is God's grace because it was otherwise.

Seriously, I'm thankful.

Don't know if we'll ever cross path again but lets just say, I'm glad I'm no longer there.

And and and. There is one thing I don't understand about some people in this world - They think that they have the greatest of all problems and because their problems are so "big", they get to throw their emotions on people anyway they want. They think that because they are going through something real "big", everyone should understand them, everyone should compromise with them and they can throw and say what they want to other people! And because their life is so "troubled", they get to show their omg-my-life-sucks-and-I've-got-such-big-issues-in-my-life face to everyone and spoil the mood of the group and what not.

And because they think life sucks so much, they don't see that people are trying their best to understand their situation and trying to help them. Instead, they take that for granted because they have "so much trouble", people SHOULD do that for them! Please. Wake up. Everyone has problems and yes, maybe your problem is damn big to you but it doesn't mean that you get to do anything you want without considering the feelings of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment