Would love to put up some pictures but I can't for now.
Paper today turned out pretty alright but was just super potong (in a good way) when our "essay / short answer" turned out to be a graph drawing question. =.=
Before we started, I was peeking through the back of the paper trying to see what the subjective part was and the first word I saw was "Draw.." I was like, "errr, draw?!?" So much for worrying about having to compare theories and what not.
But I did nicely plot that graph although I think its not necessary. I was all "hmm, this should be 3, this should be maybe 3 also to make it more realistic..then next one 5 la". When I think all I had to do was just draw the shape of the graph. -__-
And I've been on a 7-8 cups of water per day routine and its funny how I get thirsty when I drink more. But I've been keeping it and I hope I'll be able to maintain it. Heh.
Oh and Eumora has been pretty magical. My nose is so much clearer now only after 4 days. It seems too good to be true but so many people has proven its effects.
Ok yes yes I need to study for Friday. Omg what am I doing rambling here. -__- but before that, ITS MARCH ALREADY?!? craaaaap. I barely felt January and February.
"I think I grew a grey watching you procrastinate"
-A certain shade of green
No comments:
Post a Comment