Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Funny and Lovely Familia.

Today in service, Bob sang a song that he wrote about his family.
It was a simple song but it was full with love. Couldn't help but tear just listening to it.

I teared not because I wish I had that happiness but because I know I have.
He sang it from a father's perspective and that I know was also my dad's.


With that, it made me see that being able to spend quality time with your family is a blessing and its what truly makes you happy.
Nothing else beats that. 
No shopping sprees, spa sessions, luxury cars, bungalow with pool + jacuzzi, fame or power can give you that kind of happiness.

Oh and having crazy and amazingly lame and funny parents (some of you may have experienced this already) and siblings is definitely an added bonus. 
And of course, with one very obedient dog and another soon to be obedient dog (hopefully!) makes it even better.

I love you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment