Quarter life crisis.
I wish I could start again and make different decisions.
I wish I took steps that I didnt dare take.
I wish I did things for myself and not to please others.
I wish I went ahead and did what I wanted to do.
I really do wonder how things would be if I did what I really wanted.
As of now I feel so bounded with what I have to do for responsibility sake that everyday I wish I could do what I really want for myself.
Sometimes I wish I could just take a break and screw whatever responsibility I have and just do what makes me happy. For once.
Sigh.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I an relate to how you feel. Very well put. Not sure your age but I'm 45 and although I have the life many could only dream of I feel the same.
ReplyDelete