Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Project Sewing

So one day a few months ago I decided to purchase a mini sewing machine as I knew I had an interest in sewing but never really ventured into it.

So I saw it online and it was rather cheap so I decided to go ahead and buy it. I had to make a move fast before I think too hard and I might just drop the idea.

Anyway I have been putting it to pretty good use which I'm quite proud of.

So far I have made the below items:

1) Mini pillow case for Kenneth
2) Five stones for yee yee
3) Mini pillow case for Elody


4) Blankets for Delaine and Val with their initials hand sewn


5) Apron for Daph and Dad


6) Sheer maxi skirt with side slit for myself
7) Tab sleeve made of patchwork felt


7) Hankies with matching onesies for Dayton who is still on the way now. lol. 



There will be more projects coming up, mainly for the baby as making baby items are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment