Each experience I have represents a piece of puzzle. And from this year, I've collected quite a number of pieces to this puzzle and I've managed to piece them together (at least I think I have).
I used to question and wonder and it frustrates me so much that I know I will never get the answer. But I did manage to have some of my questions answered and they of course were not what I thought it would be.
And now I am really seeing the bigger picture. Or I'm seeing the picture a little bit more clearer than before. I knew time would do the trick and it did. Time and truth to be exact. And like they say, the truth always hurts. But the truth would set you free. :)
You know how like, you imagine yourself to be in a situation and you go like "Omgosh, I would die if that happened". And that is exactly what I said and the exact same situation that I imagined myself to die in happened. And I am like SO HAPPY it happened now. Life is funny, isn't it? :)
All in all, I would say that it is His grace and faithfulness. This year, if I could name it like how my church name every year, I would call it the Year of Grace.

Do not say "Why were the old days better than these?"
For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7:10
No comments:
Post a Comment