Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just Stand Up.

Just Stand Up :)

Everything will be alright again
Alright again, alright again

The heart is stronger than you think
Like it could go through anything
Even when you think it can't
It still finds a way to push on though

Sometimes you just want to run away
Ain't got the patience for the pain
And if you don't believe it look into your heart
The beat goes on

I'm telling you things get better through whatever
If you fall, dust it off, don't give up
Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is what?
Don't give up, just stand up!



Today was rather productive. I kinda finally started on my thesis but I know I still have a lot more to go. Watched Sherlock Holmes with Dee and it was a rather enjoyable show (probably because of Jude Law, hehe).

Bangkok trip with the family is coming up and I can't wait for it. I don't wanna say it too much because I tend to jinx myself a lot, but I really do hope I get to try some of the creepies. Will record it if I really do eat em.

Other than that, I'm just really looking forward to 2010. I wanna take up something. Skating, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment